Designer Sofware support?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using Programmer CY3210,Why Designer 4.4 not suuport Programmer cy3210, only Designer 4.2?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Previous, I have used PSoC Designer 4.2, all working very good. However, this version doesn't support USB so I move to use PSoC Designer 4.4 and i get a problem, i don't use Miniprog1.is PSoC Designer 4.4 not support Programmer Miniprog1?

Can you help me?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Designer Version is now 5.20 with a recent update tonight (probably because it's springtime!). Using a 4.? version will always lead to problems with errors that are corrected, supported devices and new functionality in the newer versions. As far asd i know the 5.2 version is co-existent to the 4.4, so you might give it a try and start to upgrade your projects one by one.

you can download Designer 5.2 for free here at Cypress's website. http://www.cypress.com/?id=2522&source=header

Happy upgrading

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't want to upgrade your PSoC designer, you can install a stand alone version of PSoC Programmer.

0 Likes