issue of SimpleIO with interrupt on SDK1.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sir,

i built our product image on SDK1.2 (with necessary modificaitons, e.g. the new "cyfx_gcc_startup.s" file and the "cyu3lpp.a" in linker option...etc.)..the building was fine...but the code blocked  at the point an external interrupt occurred on a simple IO pin. (the pin is configured properly with "Negative_Edge" interrupt enabled)

The same source code was built on SDK V1.0, V1.0.1 and V1.1 and worked fine.

Then i tried the "GPIOApp" example included in the SDK1.2 and tested it on DVK board and it seems having the same issue.

Is there additional anything should be done for interrupts of simple IO with SDK1.2? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I met the same issue...

regards

Lumpi

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The test application from Cypress "cyfxgpioapp" don't work.

If you change the input inerrupt trigger from "CY_U3P_GPIO_INTR_BOTH_EDGE" to "CY_U3P_GPIO_INTR_NEG_EDGE", the application will run. The use of "CY_U3P_GPIO_INTR_POS_EDGE" will get the application to hang.

Poul-Erik.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have the same problem when I try to read the state of the GPIO

regards

Athos

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

There is a bug in the handling of the GPIO interrupts in the SDK 1.2.

You need a library patch to fix this issue. I don't think I can share the                  new SDK build with the fix here.

So, Please create a tech support case to get the new SDK build.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hi I meet the same issue .I have create a support case to get the library patch and when the new sdk will be released   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ayi,

I will update you on the release date soon.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ayi,

It is going to be released in around 2 weeks from now. I will update you if it is going to be delayed for some reason.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes