CapSense Pins

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Are there any known issues with pins no longer working for capsense after being used for digital I/O? I have the PSoC Development kit and accidently assigned a digital I/O function to P0.5 and then corrected the assignment back to capsense function...the capsense function for that port no longer functions...I can reassign it to another pin and the functionality works...if I assign back to P0.5 it will not work...I assigned P0.5 for digital functions and it works fine for digital I/O...Any suggestions/workarounds?   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Smuraski,   

Is their any chance that you have P0[5] wired to something on the development kit's breadboard? You should have no issues assigning a CapSense pin with a different functionality, and then later setting it back.   

Regards,   
Bobby   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no such issues. You remove all connections and use it as capsense it will work.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

@RAHUL

Are you quite sure that it is appropiate to answer a three year old thread? As a Cypress Employee?? Won't it be better to read what we users want and reply to that instead of bombing us with hints to appnotes in a USERforum???

Bob

0 Likes