PSoc 4M CY8CKIT-043 Prototyping Kit Software Example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I am looking for the Breathing LED software example associated with the CY8CKIT-043 Prototyping Kit. The User Guide references code example CE97634 but there doesn't seem to be any code available on the CY8CKIT-043 page, only PDFs for the user manual etc. Thanks, Jack   
0 Likes
3 Replies
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Looks like website not up to date on the M series yet.

Consider posting a CASE and request the kit code to install in Creator.

To create a technical or issue case at Cypress -

www.cypress.com

“Design Support”

“Create a Support Case”

You have to be registered on Cypress web site first.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

John Here is a program for the Breathing led.  I don't have a CY8CKIT-043 module at this time to debug it to adjust the breathing rates. But this code will work.  I you may need to change the settings in the configure files for the PWM1 and PWM_2 to get you correct led blinking rates. If I had this device I would have adjusted it for you.  I did however set the pin configurations of the design to your -043 device.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Bob, Thanks for the code example. I made the following changes and it closely approximates the example pre-loaded on the CY8CKIT-043 module. Here are the changes: Clock - 32kHz PWM_1 Settings: Center Align Period: 127 CMP Value: 63 PWM_2 Settings: One Output Period: 254 CMP: 128 This example was enough to get me going with the kit - thanks again. Jack   
0 Likes