problems when program CY22393 with IIC interface

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm trying to build a controller to program CY22393 with IIC interface, and there are two problems I have been struggling with. Hopes you can help.

1. when serial programming the device and Current Address Read Operation is chosen, after the device transmits 8-bits word, “The master device(in this case, the controller) DOSE NOT acknowledge the transfer, but generates a STOP condition, which causes the CY22393 to stop transmission”, but the figure 3 in the datasheet shows that "the device issue an ACK then 8-bits blank then master ACK and then a STOP condition". So which one is right?

2. when programming the Clk*_FS, if ClkA_FS[2:0]==001, the clka source is reserved. I'm wondering if I do set ClkA_FS==001, then what would happen?

Thanks!

Still a toddlers, sincerely.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Paulsons,

Can you kindly let us know your e-mail id? I am Sampath Selvaraj, Apps Engr in Cypress Technical Support. I would like to create a Technical Support Case for your issues, and assist you in solving them. If you can let us know your phone number also, it would be a great plus. Looking forward to assisting you.

Thanks and regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sampath,

Thanks for your attention! you could contacted me via ywl2927@mail.ustc.edu.cn.

Best regards,

W.L.Young

0 Likes