UDB Editor Problem: Datapath Compare Option

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing a problem editing datapath instructions in the UDB editor.  In the Compare Options section of the Configure Instruction dialog box, Option 1 has two choices: Config A and Config B.  Every time I try to choose Config B it accepts my choice.  However, if I try to re-edit the instruction, I find that Option 1 has reverted back to Config A.  This happens every time.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Am I missing something?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi Paul.

Which PSoC Creator version you are seeing this issue. The issue is partially resolved in the latest PSoC Creator 4.1. You can see the generated verilog code is changed to selected setting  "`CS_CMP_SEL_CFGB," correctly. This will be completely fixed in our future release.

Jobin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

Hi Paul.

Which PSoC Creator version you are seeing this issue. The issue is partially resolved in the latest PSoC Creator 4.1. You can see the generated verilog code is changed to selected setting  "`CS_CMP_SEL_CFGB," correctly. This will be completely fixed in our future release.

Jobin

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jobin,

Thanks for the confirming the bug.  I'm using PSoC Creator 3.3.  I can't use version 4.1 because I'm running Windoze XP.  Hopefully, I can get a new work computer in the near future, but for now I'm stuck with this one.

Paul

0 Likes