SPI SLAVE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have trouble building the snip spi_slave.
I get errors for undefined reference to all the platform spi slave drivers and functions:

C:\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.1.2\Wiced-SDK/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_platform_common.c:288: undefined reference to `platform_spi_slave_drivers'

C:\WICED\WICED-SDK-3.1.2\Wiced-SDK/WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_platform_common.c:288: undefined reference to `platform_spi_slave_init'

I started implementing the driver structure and the platformspi slave functions since they are declared in WICED-SDK\WICED\platform\include\platform_peripheral.h but not implemented anywhere.
I wonder if there is a workaround or if I made a mistake somewhere, considering that the snip.spi_slave is supposed to work.

(I'm planning to use a slave SPI on an ISM43362_M3G_L44).

Thank you for any help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Only the SPI master is implemented for all WICED platforms. The SPI slave is only implemented for select platform at this time.

The SPI slave can be added to other platforms as well by implementing the "platform_spi_slave_init(...) on the platform file. For ISM43362_M3G_L44 it would be ...\WICED\platform\MCU\STM32F2xx\peripherals\platform_spi.c

Seyhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

Only the SPI master is implemented for all WICED platforms. The SPI slave is only implemented for select platform at this time.

The SPI slave can be added to other platforms as well by implementing the "platform_spi_slave_init(...) on the platform file. For ISM43362_M3G_L44 it would be ...\WICED\platform\MCU\STM32F2xx\peripherals\platform_spi.c

Seyhan

0 Likes