EZ-USB driver development tools

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I'm looking for the EzUSB.sys driver development tools. Specificaly I want to be able to build the EzUSB.sys driver if possible. If not possible then I would settle for the EzUSB.sys driver documentation and include files.   

Thanks,   
-Reed   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        The source code and all the related document comes with an download package available in the site.... it will be in folder C:\Cypress\USB\drivers\ezusbdrv folder... i have it in my comp but i don't have options to upload here.... i'm not sure through which download i got it.... i'll update here if i remem... u might wanna try downloading cy3684, cy3681, usb developer's studio and suiteusb1.0....   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        EzUSB.sys is a very old driver. Cypress will recommend that you use the new CyUSB.sys driver. Additionally, Cypress considers the driver to be valuable intellectual property, so they will not release the source code publicly.       
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is the cy3681 kit... there are lot of knowledge base articles regarding possible modifications to ezusb.sys....

0 Likes