psoc creator latest release fails with old errors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\bin\cyp3isrpatcher.exe "C:/Projects/PSOC/psoc3/PSoC 3 FirstTouch Starter Kit/1.0/Firmware/ProximitySense/ProximitySense.cydsn/DP8051_Keil_816/Release/ProximitySense.omf"
The application 'C:\Program' could not be started. Error: '%1 is not a valid Win32 application.
'
The command 'C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\bin\cyp3isrpatcher.exe' failed with exit code '2147483650'.
--------------- Build Failed: 09/02/2010 15:45:39 ---------------
What does it mean?

I have no network disc.

regards

robert

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

When a new release breaks the sample programs you have to know something's wrong.  Trying to run the thermistor temperature sensor example on my PSOC3 starter kit fails.  First it wants to run the component updater tool, OK, we've done that before but this time it says:

Error: Evaluating parameter 'ADC_Input_Range' : Undefined identifier 'Vss_to_2Vref'

Doing a clean & build of the sample does basically the same thing:

Error: Evaluating parameter 'ADC_Input_Range' : Undefined identifier 'Vss_to_2Vref'
Error: cdf.M0005: CyDsFit aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rerun CyDsFit. (App=cydsfit)
--------------- Rebuild Failed: 09/03/2010 11:13:08 ---------------

Searching all files does not find Vss_to_2Vref in any source files.

I'm going to guess that the '2' doesn't belong there, it should be Vss_to_Vref since an input of 2Vref might damage the ADC, but where is it?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at the parameters for an un-updated version I see that it should be "Vss_to_2*Vref"  instead of "Vss_to_2Vref", all I need now is a hint how to change it in the updater.

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Go to config screen and reselect the input range on the ADC, that should fix

the problem.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

What about the first problem which is not related to the second You've already answered

Regards

Robert

0 Likes