Application using CYAPI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a FX2 configured as a SLAVE FIFO (I loaded the firmware for slave in the application note EP63787). I tried to read through CYCONSOLE data from an external master from EP6 and everything is working correctly. Now my problem is this: in a user application (written in C++) I have to write the data that arrives from EP6 on a file. In practice, I read every byte to see if a particular value, since the arrival of a particular configuration I have to stop reading. I found in the sample projects of Suite USB the application Streamer, is the only one I can help? There is no other example code? Thank you very much.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having problems with data transfer rate, I can only get 10kb/sec, using CyAPIas how much can i get?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've attached the Streamer.h file modified by me.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I believe the problem would not be the cyapi as we can acheieve speeds as supported by usb spec for example around 43-45 MBps with bulk endpoints.There would be some problem in the firmware.

Check whether the external master is supplying data at a constant rate which is high enough.Aso to achieve good sppeds use AUTO mode.

-Shub

0 Likes