Component Creation

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey all,

i'm new to component creation. where can i find relevant tutorials?

and how can i simulate the same?

cheers,

david

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

You can take the Training On-Demand for Component Creation courses 'PSoC Creator' 110-113 and PSoC Creator 210-214 at the following location

http://www.cypress.com/?app=search&searchType=advanced&keyword=&rtID=134&id=0&applicationID=0&l=0

The 'Component Author Guide' and 'System Reference Guide' available in the 'Documentation' section provides information about component creation.

The simulation of Verilog Code can be done on any standard simulator like Icarus.

Regards,

dasg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi David,

You can take the Training On-Demand for Component Creation courses 'PSoC Creator' 110-113 and PSoC Creator 210-214 at the following location

http://www.cypress.com/?app=search&searchType=advanced&keyword=&rtID=134&id=0&applicationID=0&l=0

The 'Component Author Guide' and 'System Reference Guide' available in the 'Documentation' section provides information about component creation.

The simulation of Verilog Code can be done on any standard simulator like Icarus.

Regards,

dasg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi dasg,

the training on demand which u were mentioning in this site are they for free or paid plzz clarify....

regards

olk

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi olk,

The 'Training on Demand' link which I provided in the previous comment has content which can be downloaded by anyone by just logging into their account. It is absolutely free.

Regards,

dasg

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi dasg,

thank u for the information

regards

olk

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi olk,