EZ-USB FX2 Driver for Windows XP64, Inter Core Processor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Recently I am doing some development with the EZ-USB Controller. But the problem is my machine is equiped with Windows XP64 OS and Intel Core processor. As I cannot find the relevant driver for Windows XP64, Inter Core Processor, I cannot move on with my work. 

So I want to know how can I find the driver for this specific requirement. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Tianlong

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The driver for windows XP 64 bit is available in suiteusb 3.4 package ( link http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34870).

After installing     CySuiteUSB_3_4_4_B184.exe, you will find windows xp 64 bit driver in path C:\Cypress\Cypress Suite USB 3.4.4\Driver\bin\wxp\x64

Regards,

Gopalakrishnan V

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your reply. I downloaded the EXE file following your instructions, but the setup file didn't run when I double click it. Strangely the file I downloaded is only 10M while the file size illustrated in the web page is 29M.

Another question is this file is tested on AMD64 platform, so I am wondering if it's compatible for Intel Core 2. I am looking forward to your help. If you do have this file, can you do me a favor to send it to me? My Email is stlong0521@foxmail.com.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem solved. Thanks!

0 Likes