UART to SPI connection

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi..  I have a cy3209-ExpressEVK kit.  my problem is, How i can connect Zigbee transceiver(UART) to SPI radio socket.

So. Please Help me to solve this problem.

Thank you

Keyur Patel

0 Likes
6 Replies
MR_41
Employee
Employee
First like received

The pins that connect to the radio socket need not be connected only to SPI.  In your PSoC designer project, you can have an UART user module and connect the TX and RX pins to the PSoC port pins that connect to the Radio socket.  In the CY3209 schematic, check which port pins connect to the radio module connector and use these pins for the TX and RX of the UART.

Best Regards,

Ganesh

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your reply.

But i have another problem. I have a kit cy3209 that i have described earlier and with that kit one software cd is also their but in that cd i didn't get PSoC Designer. only Psoc express i have. So what should i have to do?

Can i work with any version of Psoc designer?

Thank you

Keyur Patel 

0 Likes
MR_41
Employee
Employee
First like received

Yes.  You can use the latest version of PSoC Designer from cypress website from the below link.

http://www.cypress.com/?id=2522

Best Regards,

Ganesh

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hii..

I have written a code that takes voltage value from potentiometer and write that value on Transmitter port in UART.

But that code show some error and i can't able to solve that error.

So,please help me to solve error.

I have attached file which shows code and error.

0 Likes
MR_41
Employee
Employee
First like received

The errors mean that there is typo in the ADC APIs that you are using.  What is the name of the ADC in your project?  Make sure that the ADC APIs are preceded by the exact name given to the user module in the device editor.  If you are not able to find the problem, zip the complete project folder and post it here so that I can have a look at it.

Best Regards,

Ganesh

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I am going to  write code once again for another controller-cy8c29666.

After that i'll send you complete zip file with all the details.

thank you. 

0 Likes