Should Creator forum be combined with PSoC3 / PSoC 5 forum? Your input requested

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

All,

background: you can only use PSoC Creator together with a PSoC 3 or PSoC 5 in mind. It is possible to evaluate the user interface of Creator without hardware but you will get stuck sooner or later.

On the other hand, when you are using PSoC 3 or PSoC 5 you will use Creator by definition because it is the only tool to configure the hardware of PSoC 3/5

Because these subjects, PSoC Creator and PSoC 3/5 are so closely related, we are discussing to merge the content of both forums and call it a PSoC 3   --  Hardware  --  Software  --  DevKits or similarly a PSoC 5   --  Hardware  --  Software  --  DevKits forum

You feedback is greatly appreciated and if we get a number of votes, it will have a strong impact on the decision.

Please post your opinion in this thread.

Cheers, Robert

possible answers could be:

1. Great, we can see all related topics
  3. Please don't do this, I would like to see these topics separated
  5. Either one is fine with me
  7. Other: ________________________
0 Likes
1 Reply
ChristopherF_51
Employee
Employee
100 sign-ins 25 solutions authored 10 likes given

My opinion is to keep them separated.  There may be specific hardware questions about the devices that have nothing to do with the software, and vice-versa. 

I understand having all issues in one place, but there might be a lot of clutter over time.

0 Likes