1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2011 9:28 AM by userc_43966 Go to original post
      • 15. Re: how to generate a square wave of frequency 50 Hz using PSOC3
        userc_44683

Now ,my  fist  question  is how can i communicate  between   " ADS1278  TO  PSOC CONTROLLER (DVK-3)  through "" SPI  PROTOCOL..""

2.Before  i  write my another questions is .i want  say  something that    what exactly i want to do  in my project....In  my  project  i want to send the some data from SIGNAL GENERATOR  TO   ADS1278(SIGMA DELTA ADC )  ...Than the data  which in
        " ADC" will given to  the controller  and than this data i'll be displyed on LCD...........thus every  time data new data will send  FROM SIGNAL GENRATOR TO   ADC  AND FROM ADC TO CONTROLLER(EX.89c51,pic controller,avr.ike that.  BUT first   priority  in my project "PSOC CONTROLLER)   And than from controller to  LCD.........so  sir plz have any code for interfacing    than send on my mail id  or any other necessary information which i need

3."Multi-Channel High Resolution Sigma-Delta ADC"...is my  title  of project so  how  can  i start  to   write the SPI  interface   code for ADS1278 TO CONTROLLER"  using  C,C++.VHDL  ,language,and   currentl iam  using PSOC CONTROLLER   although if  you  will send  the any  data for regarding to "SPI INTERFACING code for 'ADS1278  TO  CONTROLLER    

I HOPE YOU  WILL GIVE ME BETTRE RESPONSE   AND AM WAITING FOR REPLY............

THANK YOU....

• 16. Re: how to generate a square wave of frequency 50 Hz using PSOC3
          JoMe_264151

Welcome in the forum.

It is not a good habit to hijack a five year old finished thread dealing with a completely different matter.

There is an SPI-Master component in Cypress Creator 3.3 to interface your ADS1278. The datasheet for the component (right click on it) tells a lot about SPI and shows all the APIs ready for you to use.

Bob

1 2 Previous Next