How to write code with PSOC send and receive data with GSM module by AT command?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear PSOC Developer,

I'm newer use for PSOC programming. I want to use PSOC send AT command by UART module and connect with 3 wire Tx,Rx,GND. In 3 wire is need use flow control by software must to use XON/XOFF right? And this is my need.

1. Send command "AT+COPS?"+Enter button to UART.

2. When UART send it successful to GSM Module. GSM Module will send data back such as "Operator name".

3. I will bring it to show on my LCD display. (Methode for show on LCD Display it's ok, but in communication with GSM module it's not ok.)

I try to find source code sample for it but i cannot found it. If somepeople know how to write code for it. Please help me.

Thank you for your help.

Birdy. 🙂

amarin@ThaiModernArt.co.th

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have code. Please use in C Language. Thank.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You configurate modem (baurate,Echo,RST,DTS).I think you would configurate with 115200,8,N,1 (RST&DTS is off).EX: Wavecom Q2403,i use AT+IPR? and with end command "\r".

You need read AT command.And with PSoC, very easy to code.You need read document

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer. But I'm still cannot connect with GSM module. If possible could you please send you example code to my email "amarin_bird@yahoo.com". I will be learning from you code. Thank you. 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

We are also working on PSoC3 (UART) to GSM module interface send and recive data.

If any example code or application note  is avialable  pls mail me  venkat@ggtronics.com

Regards

S.Venkata Krishna   

Sr.Engineer R&D   

Phone   : 91-80-28372449 Extension: 219   

Email:      venkat@ggtronics.com   

Mobile : 919980742595   

G.G.Tronics      India     Private Limited   

SB 168, 3rd Cross,   

Peenya 1st Stage Industrial Area,   

Bangalore-560 058, INDIA.   

Phone : 91-80-28372449/50/51,   

Fax     : 91-80-28372387,