PSoC 3 programmers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could CY8CKIT - 030 program external PSoCs through J40 connector, is available the necessary software.

Thank you.

Eduardo.

0 Likes
4 Replies
VivekK_11
Employee
Employee
Welcome! First solution authored 10 replies posted

Hello,

Do you want to program a PSoC 3 using the PSoC 3 on -030 board? i.e. Do you want to create your own Programming solution using this PSoC 3 on -030?

We do have a PSoC 5 Programmer solution available for Programming PSoC 3. You can modify the project for PSoC 3. Let me know if this is exactly what you need.

-Vivek

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Vivek,

Yes, I want to program an external PSoC 3  using the CY8CKIT -030 PSoc3 Development board (adding J40), it´s posible ?.

Eduardo.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The J40 connector is used for programming the PSoC3 chip that is present on the CY8CKIT-030. It is also possible to program this chip using the USB programmer on-board. However it is not possible at present to program an external PSoC chip from this board. Note that an Application Note demonstrating similar capability will be released to web soon. The same project can be tweaked and modified to suit your needs.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks U2,

I am waiting for it.

Eduardo.

0 Likes