Using the CY7C68013A for Audio DSP USB Connection to Analog Devices "Sigma Studio"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

My senior engineer who was responsible for completing the C code for the CY7C68013A to interface between an AD  ADAU1442 DSP to a Windows XP system and then to Android has fallen ill (long term).  So, I have to take over and start again.  Is there C code for this Cypress controller that I can download? Are there any application notes/examples for using the Cypres USB peripheral controller to talk to an Analog Devices' audio DSP Sigma Studio development software?  Anyone want a contract to get this done?  Schematic of CY7C68013A on the DSP board is attached.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

All the resources for the FX2LP series can be found here:

http://www.cypress.com/?id=193

On the right side of this page is a section called "Related Documentation". This contains all the application notes, datasheets, models etc.

For specific issues that may arise during your design, please create a tech-support case by clicking on "My Account" -> "MyCases" in the menu bar on top.

Thanks,

Anup

0 Likes