SuiteUSB archive

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an arcive or any place to download a previous version of SuiteUSB?

I only seem to be able to ifnd the most recent ...

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34870

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

patrick,

The latest version has all the bug fixes and enhancements. Why do you need an older version? Or are you looking for a specific file of that version? The releasenotes has the history of the changes.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The driver for one of my company's products is using an older version of cyusb.sys, because it was released a year or two ago. I was trying to write a utility to debug this product using the .net dll included with SuiteUSB and I am having some problems. I was thinking that trying interfacing an older version of cyusb.sys with the newest .net dll might cause problems. The software normally distributed with this product uses cyapi so i cant pull the dll out of there.

It is also possible something else may be causing my problems.

The version I am looking for is 3.4.0.110

-pat

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The backward compatibility has been maintained throughout the release. If you are using 3.4.0.110 driver you should be able to work with it even with the latest dll (you should be able to look at the changes mentioned in the release notes to confirm this).

Please update here the issue you're facing here. We should be able to figure out what is going wrong from that.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes