problem in slave fifo's bulk atuo in transfer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        see the text file   
0 Likes
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If both EF and FF of EP2 is active high then it means you've not configured the endpoint in a valid configuration or you've not ARMed it properly. Are you in a valid endpoint configuration? Please let me know the FIFO depth and buffering you are using for each endpoint.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

A humble request,

Please respond in the forum rather than attaching text documents. It would help others as well to read, understand and solve issues.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        the endpoint2468 are 512 bytes and double buffering, bulk endpoint.the detail of configuration is in the TD_Init() in the text file.thanks,Anand.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        the endpoints are all in buffer,the endpoint 2 is auto in mode,others are manual mode,how to ARM them? thanks.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I try to configure EP2 as 1024 depth and four buffers.then I modify the endpoint descriptor and interface descriptor to be only one endpoint,and delete the endpoint descriptors of endpoint468.But the EF and FF of EP2 are still active high. So the problem is not in the endpoint configuration.it would be in other place,but I don't know where is it.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting the EF high and FF low would confirm proper configuration of the endpoint buffer. One thing I notice is that you're configuring the FIFO configurations and doing FIFORESET before you've even configured the endpoints. Please try moving them to after the EPxCFG statements.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I remove the FIFORESET after EP2CFG(1024,4 buffer).But whatever I did FIFORESET=0x02 four time or one time,unfortunately the EF and FF keep active high.sorry,this problem is still in.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        another test result:whatever I change the FIFOADDR1:0,change the FIFOPINPOLAR to be active low.the EF and FF keep high all the time   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Can you give me a effective complete configuration example of slave fifo,by which I can find where is the problem in contrast.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        The IFCLK also must be provided even 68013's slave fifo work at asynchronous mode, but you can select external or internal,when you select external a clock source must be connected to IFCLK pin.Is this right? If so I know why I failed. Because I select external IFCLK, but I don't provide a clock source.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here you go

0 Likes