cyusb FX2 i2c code examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am working with a Cypress FX2 USB controller. I have the board recognized by the Cyconsole application.  I am looking for code examples about how to write and read data on the i2c bus using the cyusb driver, but having trouble finding anything.  Could someone point me in the right direction for code examples for working with i2c using CYUSB ?

Thank you!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34485

One of these vendor commands demonstrates using vendor command, communication to EEPROM through I2C. You should find this helpful.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi sir:

I am working with a Cypress FX2 USB controller.I have the board recognized by the Cy-Console application.  I am looking for code examples about how to write and read data on the i2c bus using the CY-usb driver, but having trouble finding anything.And I download the examples from the link you give as above,but the E2-PROM example can't work,and some header I can,t find(vcl.h this header is called in file MainF.c).Can you support me a complete project for me about E2-PROM through I2C? Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you; I will take a look through that.

0 Likes