How to edit the project of GPIF II Designer.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I got GPIF II Designer from your ftp server. And I opened async_admux project. But I can't edit state machine setting. How to edit state machine settings? Do I need to edit xml files via text editor?   
0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The current version does not allow editing the state machine. It just provide a set of commonly used configurations.

The editable version will be released in a future release. Will update the forum once that version is released.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thanks for your reply. I understood the current GPIF II Designer cannot edit state machine on GUI. I want to edit xml files by text editor. Could you tell me about xml parameters specification. Regards, KAMADA Keisuke Shikino High-Tech CO.,LTD.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Editing of any tool generated files including the XML files is not recommended with the beta version of tool. The XML files are expected to be generated and interpreted only by the GPIF II Designer application. If you have any specific customizations or Interface implementation requirements please contact us at usb3@cypress.com for support.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes