How to increase transfer length in host application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I am testing  slave fifio sync with modified bulkloop host application.

With this function(success = dlg->InEndpt->FinishDataXfer(inData,inlen, &inOvLap,inContext);

The maximum transfer length of "inlen" is 4MBytes in the example code, but it is insufficient for my project.

Is there an any way to increase the length? I hope to expand it up to 16MBytes..

dyNa,   

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

dyna,

Can you point me to the line of code you're talking about?

There is a restriction of 2048 bytes on Transfer size in the c++ version of bulkloop host application are you talking about this?

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is c++ version of bulkloop host application. I removed 2048 bytes restriction and put 4,000,000 in the transfer size.

In this modification, I measured about 120MBytes/sec with slavefifo sync firmware, but  when i put over 4,000,000 it does not work. I'd like to increase the transfer size up to 16,000,000, Is it possible?

Regards,

dyNa

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

4MB seems to be a OS based restriction. I'm currently checking if I can gather details of the exact problem. Will keep you posted on what I find.

Rather than triggering 16MB straight away have you tried queueing 4 X 4MB transfers?

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes