how to give correct path to included headers in uvision

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi.

when i copy fw project from c:\cypress\usb\target\fw\lp (all files in the folder) to an other location for example: ~my documents\keil_prg\lp and open the project with uvision3 it does not know the path for EZUSB.LIB and USBJmpTb.OBJ it looks in ~my documents\keil_prg\lib\lp for it .

also in another project when I write :

#include "fx2.h"

#include "fx2regs.h"

#include "syncdly.h"

after build this error occures : can't find file 'syncdly.h'

I checked for the file it was in the same folder as fx2.h and fx2regs.h in "c:\cypress\usb\target\Inc"

also unchecked  Project -> 'Options for Target' -> the 'A51' tab -> and uncheck 'Define 8051 SFR Names'. according to :

http://www.keil.com/support/docs/1859.htm

could you please help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

What i meant is,

When you say fx2.h and fx2regs.h are getting added and syncdly.h is in the same folder then it should take this file. If that doesn't happen it means it is taking fx2.h and fx2regs.h from some other location. Double-click it to find that location and add syncdly.h to that else

Goto File Extensions, Books, Environment in Project menu and select the Environment Setup tab. You can add the correct include path through the INC field.

Regards

Anand

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. It most probably takes the absolute location of the files. So try deleting from the project and re-adding EZUSB.lib and USBJmpTb.Obj

2. If they're in the same folder they should get added. Your project is most probably taking it from some other place. Double and open the files, the title window of keil IDE will show you the location of the file. Use that to figure out what is wrong.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

dear aasi

thanks for replay

about the first question removing and adding again solve this problem it seems like the path is something like ..\lib\lp so this problem occures when i copy the entire project (like fw that is created while installing cypress dvk) to another location.

but about the second question the problem is that while building the file syncdly.h will not be added to the fw.c dependencies and i donot know which location does it search for the file. this problem occures when I create a project from begining. and is not solved.

please help me

the project is attached

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

What i meant is,

When you say fx2.h and fx2regs.h are getting added and syncdly.h is in the same folder then it should take this file. If that doesn't happen it means it is taking fx2.h and fx2regs.h from some other location. Double-click it to find that location and add syncdly.h to that else

Goto File Extensions, Books, Environment in Project menu and select the Environment Setup tab. You can add the correct include path through the INC field.

Regards

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

solved 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting errors 65 when I try to run a s6e2cc app. Compilation goes fine. My program is simple, a main with to int added together.

thanks

0 Likes