Smart phone (Android) connect to Wiced Sense problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I installed the app on Samsung S3 smart phone. The app asked me to upgrade the firmware of the Wiced Sense to the latest version. The app connected to Wiced Sense and run successful, but only in the first time.  And then the app crashed after connecting to the Wiced Sense. I have tried two Wiced Sense tag, the situation is the same. Now, I don't want to try the third one. I would like to know what's going on ? And how to solve this problem? Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Note that j.t just published new WICED Sense Android Source (v1.08)

You may want to try loading this using a sideload (Sideloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

andrew997 was having the same issue and the new code seems to have resolved the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello xview,

We are looking into the S3 compatibility.  Which version of Android are you using?

Thanks,

JT

Note that j.t just published new WICED Sense Android Source (v1.08)

You may want to try loading this using a sideload (Sideloading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

andrew997 was having the same issue and the new code seems to have resolved the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have updated app to a latest version V1.08 and the bug has been fixed. Thank you.

Xview.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JT,

The version of Android is 4.3. Thank you.

Xview.

0 Likes
MiTo_1583836
Level 5
Level 5
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

xview, are you able to turn the USB debugging utility on the Android S3 smartphone? it would be very helpful to collect the adb logcat into a file while you reproduce the crash of the application (let me know if you need the steps to realize the procedure).