CYPRESS FIRST TOUCH KIT CY8C55 PSOC 5 DEVICE EXAMPLE PROGRAM ERROR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using psoc 5 cy8c55 device first touch kit, in that i have run the example programs ,I am getting error while running the capacitor sensor slider program and proximity sensor programs. I have attach the error image with this message. please help me sir............(NOTE: I am using the psoc creator 1.0 and psoc designer 5.1)

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I have downloaded the "CapSenseSlider" example project from "http://www.cypress.com/?rID=43674" link and build the project with PSoC Creator 1.0 SP2. The project builds               successfully. I have attached project  which I have build without any error. The hex file is available in the project folder "CapSenseSlider\CapSenseSlider.cydsn\ARM_GCC_441\Debug". Can you send me the snap shot of build number from the creator help menu (Creator->Help-About). Also please attach you original project and failed project so I can find the exact problem.

thanks,

sandeep

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I have downloaded the "CapSenseSlider" example project from "http://www.cypress.com/?rID=43674" link and build the project with PSoC Creator 1.0 SP2. The project builds               successfully. I have attached project  which I have build without any error. The hex file is available in the project folder "CapSenseSlider\CapSenseSlider.cydsn\ARM_GCC_441\Debug". Can you send me the snap shot of build number from the creator help menu (Creator->Help-About). Also please attach you original project and failed project so I can find the exact problem.

thanks,

sandeep

0 Likes