CAN you give me the manual book of FX3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! All!,

I want to develop several products based on the FX3, But I can't find any manual reference book on your website. The  manual reference book would be one just like the TRM for FX2, which describes suffiiently on every aspects of the chip's usage.

thank you !

Best wish for you all!

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,Anand ,

Thank you for your fast reply,and I try to enter the FTP, But the user rags2 and its  password don't work, the error  "no permission to access the file" still pop out. 

So would you please email me the TRM and the SDK, or provide the available access way. Thank you!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

my email adrress is yfc4379@sina.com

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried accessing it just now. It works just fine. Can you please try again.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Anand,

I have retied more than 50 times the ftp adrress"ftp:\ ftp.cypress.com" with user"rags2" and ID "rags123",but it still failed.I am in China mainland. Is there some restrict to the place?   

I have used the FX2 and it's excellent. So I'd like to develop furtherly with the FX3. But without the TRM,nothing would be developed. So I really need it now. It would be very kind of you to email me the TRM, and much better if you also email me the SDK. My email address is yfc4379@sina.com. I have tried to search  them in google, but no available files. So now you are the only hope for me.Please EMAIL to me the TRM and SDK. Thank you! Pleas do not ask me to access the  ftp. I really lose my confidence to access it successfully.   

The attachment file is the process of accessing the ftp and its error.   

Best regards,   

Achy   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The ftp is still access unsuccesfully,I'm so frustrated

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the SDK is too huge, You can email me the TRM first.

It would be fine if I can access the FTP, I don't know why I can't.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

NOW I only need the TRM, would you please email it to me,OK?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I noticed that the ftp link you were trying to access was for the SDK, not the TRM that you requested. I wanted to inform you that the TRM for FX3 is still not complete and should be released when the part hits mass production. I will announce in the forums when this happens.

As for the SDK you were trying to access, please contact your local sales team and they should be able to help.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Anup

0 Likes