Information request

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have PSocEval USB CY3214 board and the mcu included is CY8C24094-24AXI, I downloaded PSoC designer 5.1 and programmer 3.1. When I try to make a new project with the Designer, I couldn't found the chip reference above. I just found CY8C247xx-XXX, CY8C248xx-XXX, etc. The reason why I dont use the CDs with the kit is because the version I  got for the designer was v4 (~2007) and for that version imagecraf compiler is not yet free. I'm asking how can I do to use my board (PSocEval USB CY3214 board and the mcu included is CY8C24094-24AXI) with the last version of the designer ? Note that the programmer works fine for me ( I used it with some old examples that I managed to open them with the version 5 of the designer).

Thanks for help.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

our development team for evaluation kits has been contacted and will provide an answer shortly

Robert

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

could you please check this site for up to date projects.

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=37815

I would not know about a reason why this would not work if the latest projects are used with the latest version of Designer.

Robert

0 Likes