How to create a global HTTP server ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to implement a global HTTP server on STM32F2xx using WICED which can be accesed by anyone from anywhere. I was unable to find a sample code and am having difficulties in implementing it myself. It will be really helpful if someone can share a sample code for WICED.

Also can anybody tell me how to get the client's ip address once it get's connected to server.

Thank You

Prashant

0 Likes
1 Solution
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

There are several sample applications comes with the Wiced SDK that implements it.

One of them is appliance app (...\apps\demo\appliance). Another one is temperature control  application (..\apps\demo\temp_control which demonstrates more futures.

There are several sample applications on the forum as well. You can take a look at UART Setup and Uart Messages Over Webpage as well but it requires simple setup.

Seyhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

There are several sample applications comes with the Wiced SDK that implements it.

One of them is appliance app (...\apps\demo\appliance). Another one is temperature control  application (..\apps\demo\temp_control which demonstrates more futures.

There are several sample applications on the forum as well. You can take a look at UART Setup and Uart Messages Over Webpage as well but it requires simple setup.

Seyhan

0 Likes