Reg: client2ap

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I was trying to implement client2ap application note posted by seyhan on evaluation board ISM43362_M3G_L44 but somehow i am getting error as shown below. While if same application note is compiled on BCM943362WCD4 it works perfectly. Can anybody tell me where am i making mistake.

Making .gdbinit

Building Bootloader

Finished Building Bootloader

Making DCT image

Compiling App_Client2Config_mode

Compiling Platform_ISM43362_M3G_L44

Compiling NetX_Duo

Compiling WICED

Compiling Lib_gpio_keypad

Compiling Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_ISM43362_M3G_L44

Compiling WWD_ThreadX_Interface

Compiling WICED_ThreadX_Interface

Compiling WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface

Compiling WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface

Compiling Supplicant_BESL

Compiling Lib_HTTP_Server

Compiling Lib_DNS_Redirect_Daemon

Compiling Lib_DNS

Compiling WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX

Compiling Lib_Wiced_RO_FS

Compiling STM32F2xx

Compiling Lib_DHCP_Server

Compiling Lib_base64

Compiling common_GCC

Compiling STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers

Compiling Lib_Ring_Buffer

Compiling STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries

Making demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44.elf

build/demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44/libraries/App_Client2Config_mode.a(client2ap.o): In function `application_start':

F:\getlumos/apps/demo/client2ap/client2ap.c:126: undefined reference to `gpio_keypad_enable'

make.exe[1]: *** [build/demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44/binary/demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44.elf] Error 1

tools/makefiles/wiced_elf.mk:215: recipe for target 'build/demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44/binary/demo_client2ap-ISM43362_M3G_L44.elf' failed

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

Makefile:185: recipe for target 'main_app' failed

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
SeyhanA_31
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hi,

It compiles and runs as expected with the following change,

if (event == KEY_EVENT_HELD) -> if (event == KEY_EVENT_PRESSED)

static void keypad_handler( gpio_key_code_t code, gpio_key_event_t event )

{

if (event == KEY_EVENT_PRESSED)

After the ISM43362_M3G_L44 is associated with your network then press reset button (SW3) to reset the board and ISM43362_M3G_L44 will connect to your network again. Then press the SW1 to switch to AP mode.

Also checktp make sure you use the correct patch fril from Inventek, http://www.inventeksys.com/inventekproducts/wifi-products/broadcom-wiced/

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Seyhan,

I tried the changes suggested by you but it is still giving the same error as posted earlier by me.

0 Likes

Hi,

I have the same evaluation board, ISM43362_M3G_L44, and it works for me using WICED-SDK-3.1.2.

Perhaps you can reinstall the SDK and try again. Because "F:\getlumos/apps/demo/client2ap/client2ap.c:126" error is little confusing with "\" and "/" in the path.

Seyhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried reinstalling also,still it is not working. Even commenting out gpio_keypad_enable() results the same error.

0 Likes