EZI2C Slave Datasheet Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was looking at the EzI2C Datasheet the other day,and noticed a small error,on Page 17,Figure 6.The pullups seem to have been drawn wrong.

Its nothing earth shattering,or chip killing,but I just thought I'd help improve stuff.

That said,I think it would be a good idea to have a suggestion/feedback provision on the components' webpages,now that they have one each.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is a forum concerning "Documentation feedback" which is not specific to a special chip. Might be a good placeholder for bugs like this.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There is a forum concerning "Documentation feedback" which is not specific to a special chip. Might be a good placeholder for bugs like this.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reporting this error. It has been recorded in our defect tracking system. It will be fixed soon. And about having a webpage to report defects, it is a good idea, but forum is a better place too, because of the fact that googe most often gives forums posts as top search results.

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, we have a KP&S section in the forum.

PS: KP&S --> Known Problems and Solutions.