streamer test fpga program problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone

I am using slavefifo 2bit firmware. The PC program I use streamer.Now I want transfer data from FPGA through FX3 to PC. But I meet a problem .

When I write data to FX3 ceaselessly. Streamer will get no failures. But if I write data to FX3 everytime delay 40us for other device control, I will get a lot of failures at Streamer.

When I usb FX2, the same FPGA program will not get this kind of problem. What's wrong with my design. Is the waitforxfer() function using for speed synchronizing between the PC and the FPGA?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Please try increasing the time out value of Bulk IN transfers on the host application. Thanks, Sai Krishna.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Please try increasing the time out value of Bulk OUT transfer on the host application. Thanks, Sai Krishna.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Please try increasing the time out value of Bulk IN transfers on the host application. Thanks, Sai Krishna.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello

I have increase the value of time-out .But there is little affect. I still get a lot of failures. Must it write to FX3 continuously? For my design, I must write 512 data, and then wait for 4us,  then write another 512 data. I think the delay time of waitfoxfer is enough. But why I still get failures. Is there any method to solve this kind of problem.

thank you 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello

I meet the same question with you . Have you found any method to solve this problem?

0 Likes