finish data pending error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello: 

I am using asynchronous function build my program,and found when I call the FinishDataXfer function I will get pending error,that's because  befor I write data to FX3 I must wait for 10ms for other device control, but that's inevitable. I increase the parameter of the waitforxfer function, it's helpless.

Is delay time 10ms the reason leads to pending error?what can a developer do to recover from pending error, and how can I do to deal well with the cooperate between the PC program and FPGA program.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I did not understand your query fully. can you detail your applciation a bit more and explain teh significance of the delay?

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

My application is very easy. At first PC program will send 1024 data to FX3 and waitfor datain from FX3. Fx3 get the data and reset the FPGA. After reset the FPGA will write data to FX3 after 10ms. And then I will get pending error at the PC.  I found that FPGA just write data to FX3 once, then the full flag is always low(the endpoint is full). If I write data after 1ms, then the pending error will not happened. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you try a timeout value of infinit ein WaitForXfer? Also, how are you understanding pending erro from the host? Do you have any USB trace that shows the same? Are you referring to the pakcet pending flag?

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes