how to use multiple in transfer?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, everyone.

I'd like to use multiple in transfer in my VC code. Here is the example:

UCHAR  *inContext1 = BulkInEpt1->BeginDataXfer(m_pImageBuffer1, length, &inOvLap1);
 UCHAR  *inContext2 = BulkInEpt1->BeginDataXfer(m_pImageBuffer2, length, &inOvLap2); 

BulkInEpt1->WaitForXfer(&inOvLap1,1000);
 BulkInEpt1->WaitForXfer(&inOvLap2,1000);

BulkInEpt1->FinishDataXfer(m_pImageBuffer1, length, &inOvLap1,inContext1);
 BulkInEpt1->FinishDataXfer(m_pImageBuffer2, length, &inOvLap2,inContext2);

This is the case that one endpint for two buffer, I also used four endpoints for four buffer. I also used one inovlap for two buffer.

But the outcomes are the same----time out. whereas one endpoint to one buffer the speed can be 33MB/s.

so how to use multiple pipes to transfer data in one programme?

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

can anybody reply to me, i'm perplexed on this problem. no multiple pipes, no higher speed.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how to do, who can tell me?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please use the screamer/streamer example that comes as part of SuiteUSB as reference to achieve this. It queues multiple buffers and achieves this.

Looking at your code it seems you're creating 2 overlapped I/Os to acheive this. Please try the queueing up of buffers in a single overlapped I/O followed in SuiteUSB

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Anand,

I can find streamer.exe in my computer, but I can't fnd the streamer.dsw. So I can't read the code of it. would you please give me a link to get the streamer.dsw. thank you a lot.

Best regards,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to find the .sln file which is the project file. The VS2008 and VS2010 projects should be available in separate folders.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Anand,

It's horrible to use visual studio2008. It took me more than one hour to unzip and setup.

Finally I finish the long setup process.   The streamer.sln  and streamer.vcproj are able to open. But I find only very few code. I even can't find word such as"begindataxfer","wait for xfer", "finishxfer",

Oh, my god. it's horrible to use the visual studio2008.

I just need the way of multiple in transfer . Just a small code segment of it.

would you please paste the code segment here.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In the project window expand "Header Files" under streamer project and then double click on Streamer.h. Now you should be able to view Form Window, right click on Form window and click on "view code".

Thanks

Prajith

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,Prajith.

I  have seen them. thank you!

0 Likes