GPIF 2 regData

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

i am wondering where can i find description of regData structure passed to CyU3PGpifConfig_t (FX3APIGuide.pdf pp.363). When i runf gpif designer i get the cyfxgpif2config.h file. How ever i would like to have possibility of fine tunning the parameters.

Also does GPIF generate the appropriate functionality for i2c, since there is an option "FX2 peripherials used".

Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to use GPIF II Designer to generate descriptors to achieve this. You have dedicated I2C in FX3 so why would you want GPIF II to achieve something like this.

Regards,

Anand

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply

i am wondering about description of the regData. Where can i find the description of generated parameters and also is there a way to manually adjust them.

Also i noticed in supplied example from slavefifo "cyfxgpif_syncsf.h" the names of the parameters are different from names generated by gpif 2 designer. 

In any case if i want to change say PIB_GPIF_CTRL_BUS_DIRECTION manually how can i do that.

thank you

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

All GPIF registers are described in gpif_regs.h

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

0 Likes