Interrupt handler undeclared error when built the source code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all,

I am using the chip CY8C5568AXI-060 and the PSoC 5 development kit CY8CKIT-050.

I am currently building 2 timer in a single project.

However, when I built the attached source code, I got an error that the interrupt handler is undefined.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CY_ISR keyword must be used to write your interrupt_routines. You used CY_ISR_1 and CY_ISR_2 which is incorrect. You have used Interrupt_Handler in botht routines of the two interrupts. Rename it to say Interrupt_handler_1 and interrupt_handler_2.

Thanks,

srim

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Hi,

I took the freedom to correct and re-arrange some errors / lines in your project. The CY_ISR is a macro and its parameter is the name of the interrupt-handler, so you switched them both giving you the errors.

There are still 2 warnings, one of them is mine, coming from a comment.

The second is a warning about violating setup-times on clock/enable. First: this should be considerd to be fatal (misfunction sometimes) Second: the target is not clock or enable, it is your (synchronus) reset coming from an input - pin. I changed one of your channels accordingly, so that you may compare them both better. It might turn out that you need to lengthen/shorten your reset-signal with a FF to get better results.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all,

Thanks for all the reply.

Hi Mr Bob Marlowe,

I cannot quite understand your reply below.

"The second is a warning about violating setup-times on clock/enable. First: this should be considerd to be fatal (misfunction sometimes) Second: the target is not clock or enable, it is your (synchronus) reset coming from an input - pin. I changed one of your channels accordingly, so that you may compare them both better. It might turn out that you need to lengthen/shorten your reset-signal with a FF to get better results."

Do you mean that the reset input pin must be synchronise to the clock? If yes, why must the reset be synchronise to the clock? Is it because if it is not synchronise, the reset will not be able to work?

Sorry for the question, as I have just started on PSoC development about 1 month ago and is hoping to use it in my application.

Regards

0 Likes