iPhone app only displays Fahrenheit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see you fixed the Android app to display Celsius. Is a fix planned for the iOS app, or am I just missing something?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

There are plans to add this feature within the iOS app, but there are several dependent tasks linked to the release of SDK 2.2, so we will need it to be released first.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

There are plans to add this feature within the iOS app, but there are several dependent tasks linked to the release of SDK 2.2, so we will need it to be released first.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thanks. I look forward to it. You guys really need to get with the program. From Wikipedia:

The usage of the metric system varies around the world. According to the US Central Intelligence Agency's Factbook (2007), the International System of Units has been adopted as the official system of weights and measures by all nations in the world except for Burma, Liberia and the United States,[72] while the NIST has identified the United States as the only industrialised country where the metric system is not the predominant system of units.[73] However, reports published since 2007 hold this is no longer true of Liberia or Burma.[74] An Agence France-Presse report from 2010 stated that Sierra Leone had passed a law to replace the imperial system with the metric system thereby aligning its system of measurement with that used by its Mano River Union (MRU) neighbours Guinea and Liberia.[Note 6][75] Reports from Burma suggest that that country is also planning to adopt the metric system.[76]

0 Likes