Example test

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lechc_282591
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, everyone.

I have just got the CYUSB3KIT-001 evaluation board. Beneficial from the documents (“Getting started with FX3 and Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer’s Reference”), the board is running. Now I can test the ‘USBBulkLoopAuto’ with Bulk Loop application program. But how could I test the two examples (USBIsoSourceSink; USBIsochLoopManualInOut)? Which application program (Bulk Loop? Streamer? or other?) I can use? When I downloaded the image of USBIsoSourceSink to the RAM, new driver is asked, how could I proceed? Thanks.   

Best,   

Lehua Chen   
0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, clh23047

You must download new Cypress SuperSpeed USB Suite ver1.1.1. There is appropriate driver for all firmwares.

For test USBIsoSourceSink use Streamer.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

To  test USBIsoSourceSink use Streamer.

Also please make sure that VID and PID of these projects are listed in the cyusb3.inf.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
lechc_282591
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks a lot for your reply.

But where can I find the VID and PID of all the projects? Now I only know the VID and PID for the Bulkloop.   

Thanks,   

Lehua Chen   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In cyfxisodscr.c file. Look for Vendor ID and Product ID.

In every project, you can find this information in a file that ends with "dscr.c". (like cyfxisodscr.c ).

0 Likes
lechc_282591
Level 4
Level 4

Thank you very much

0 Likes