Don't programmer Psoc3 with miniprog3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

van125 posted on 13 Aug 2012 11:49 AM PST 
2 Forum Posts

I using CY8CKIT-009 Kit with CY8CKIT-001, Psoc CY8C3866AXI-040.

I can not schedule with psoc programmer from version 4.0 to 5.1, and when I try to use the psoc creator 2.1, it's wrong. When I use version 3.13.4 psoc programmer, he can program, but when using the vo pcoc creator 2.1 it says the device is being used by another program, and only he is open.

I configure the 2.1 psoc creator gave the message: Warning: dbg.M0039: There was an error running port acquire . There may be the devices attached, or the device may be in use by another application "and does not constitute giving psoc programmer busy and soon fail.

thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
kemic_264446
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Is is strange that I got exactly the same problem thi morning with a MiniProg3 - this time on a PSoC 5 Device.

I found that after my PC had gone to sleep (not standby), when I woke it up I could no longer use the MiniProg3. I had to reboot the PC.

It looks like a bug in the power management section of the MiniProg3 device driver, or a bug in my Windows 7 Home Premium 64b system. I did notice that windows installed 16 Updates last night. Maybe it has something to do with that?

-Kenny

0 Likes