Square wave

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is simple 8bit square wave oscillator.

Example soon.

Kamil

0 Likes
7 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is little example for some my new modules. (WolframCA, Pwm8, SquareWave, DeltaSigmaDAC)

Please connect speaker or headphones between Pin P0(0)  and gnd pin. (passive LP filter will be better)

My idea for future component is mini modular 8bit digital synthesizer with algoritmic and chaotic patterns.

Kamil

Sorry my bad english

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Thank you very much Kamil sharing your code with us. I am afraid that professional developers will hesitate to use
1st modules that already exist in the cypress component library and do not show at first glance an improvement

2nd Coming without any documentation, no max or typical values, n o ratings

3rd without some different examples / test cases

But there is a forum just for this cases where users may post components and I think they will get a lot of help from other members to complete documentation, etc. Look here http://www.cypress.com/?id=4337 
and here http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2492&rID=65060 

Happy coding

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the posts so I will not continue to send these components and leave them only for personal use.

Please, therefore the deletion of these posts.

Sorry for my bad English. (I use google translator)

Sincerely kamil

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is good for you to share your components here, but a bit more information would be better for others to understand how it works and how to use it.

It is not that you should not post to people here, but the component forum is the best place to put this kinds of works together in one place.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Yes, Just as Ileung states, we do not want to keep you from posting your work, but it should fit into the right place (forum).

This here is the place to post experiences, problems or ideas to improve PSoC Creator-software. There is -as I told already- a forum that holds exactly what you have got: self-created components to use by the community. At first sight the requirements for those might be a bit much-to-do, but that is really a requitement for developers to use them without any risk.

Nobody here will say a word about the language you use, I think most of us are not native english speaking and it  differs from country to country how long (if any) we have had the opportunity to learn to speak and write in english. If there is a point we do not understand you right, we will ask.

Bob    

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

@Kamil

Your posts in "Community Components" are in the right area I believe.

I think that poster sharing basic ideas makes sense, even though there may

not be complete timing info available. Especially where there are clock rates

way below design maxes. You do have the static timing analyzer to use to

establish maxes should you so desire. Note other module posters have not

supplied docs or timing, I think thats OK for general idea dissemination.

Bobs points about documentation makes sense, simple description why you

did certain things, why you did not use the standard PWM8 component for

example, the significance of the  DelSigma DAC solution not in our library, that

leads onlooker to an understanding of what you did.

Now my curiosity is up, what is the overall description/functionality of what you are doing ?

I built crude music synthesizers in the early 70's out logic, saw the evolution of DSP for

basic instruments, but have lost touch with what is going on.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Yes, I apologise for thinking your posts beeing in the wrong forum, I took the link-line above (starting with "home" and it didn't show up to be in "Community Components" where I would expect posts like yours. But you're in the right place. There is a brand-new exanple of a component with some documentation and a small example project, I think that is what we (at least me) would like to have, Again (you are theelin to have problems with the english language) we are willing to help you of course to get over any hinderings.

Bob

0 Likes