About AN75779 example problem?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

I run the AN75779 example,it may run to“CyU3PAbortHandler()” the mistake, is this why?

Thanks,

Lian

0 Likes
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You need to replace the default fx3.ld with new one in example project. Please refer to page 12 of the AN.

Thanks,

sai kirshna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry,  excuse me, and so I tried to,There are the same mistakes.

Thanks,

Lian

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

I use "C:\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.1\firmware\common"cxfxtx.c and fx3.ld replace cxfxtx.c and fx3.ld in example project.

It won't appear "CyU3PAbortHandler ()" this mistake.But run " apiRetStatus = CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCreate (&glChHandleUVCStream, CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL_MANY_TO_ONE , &dmaMultiConfig);"returning error code 16.why?

Thanks,

Lian,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you try doing the same with the latest SDK 1.1.1, which can be found in the below mentioned web page:

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57990.

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,There are the same mistakes.

Thanks,

Lian

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

After I updated to SDK 1.2, it shows "undefined reference to 'CyU3PGpioInit' error" and lots of errors related to GPIO, I2C, UART API.

Is there anybody encountering the same problem?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
PeWo_291316
Level 1
Level 1

Cypress have moved the LPP functions to a different library so that users have the source (see release notes with V1.2). You just need to add the library into the linker, right click project->properties->c/c++ build->settings->ARM Sourcery Windows GCC C Linker->Miscellaneous, then in the other flags find the other libraries and add  "${FX3_INSTALL_PATH}\firmware\u3p_firmware\lib\fx3_debug\cyu3lpp.a"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi PicoPete,

It works!

Thanks a lot~

0 Likes