PSoC 3 with CYFI

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hello, I want to use the PSoc 3 MCU, and use the CYRF6936 to send .   

where is have the reference designe ?   

Thanks.   
0 Likes
6 Replies
saiprashanthc_
Employee
Employee
        Hello   

As of now, we do no have any reference designs using PSoC3 + CYRf6936. I will inform you if i can figure out some example project for you.   

Regards,   
Sai   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, The cypress have some designe about the psoc3 + cyrf7936 ?

thanks.

0 Likes
saiprashanthc_
Employee
Employee

Nope..Right Now we do not have any designs with CYRF7936 + PSoC3

Regards,
Sai

0 Likes
ravo
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received 5 comments on blog 5 solutions authored

Is there any progress on supporting CYFI on PSoC3 devices ?

I found in manual CY8CKIT-003 PSoC 3 FirstTouch Starter Kit Guide - where on page 12 is written:

Wireless modules such as ArtaFlex Radio Modules or Cypress Low-power Radio modules such as CYWM6934/35 (not provided with the kit) can be plugged into the Wireless expansion connector on the board. You can design your own radio module using the Cypress CyFI low-power chip CYRF7936-40LXI.

I don't see still any CYFI user modules like in PSoC1 ...

Best Regards

Radim

0 Likes
ArvindK_86
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

This thread should be of help to you - http://www.psocdeveloper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=6680

P.S. (wondering why this thread has jumped into the PSoC 1 section all of a sudden)

0 Likes
ravo
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes received 5 comments on blog 5 solutions authored

Dear Arvi,

yes of course I know that there are few projects using CYRF chip with PSoC3 but it is only for point to point communication. But I would like to need full CYFI STACK (protocol). I am now using PSoC1 with USB but there is very small only 16kB flash memory (cyfi and USB user modules consumes about 11kB flash and I have no room for specific code...). Will be here native PSoC3 support in near future?

Regards

Radim

0 Likes