want to output it directly to the GPIF-II data bus.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, everyone. I want to output 32 bit data directly to the GPIF-II data according to the FX3 firmware. GPIF-II is master mode. When you execute CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyTrue, 4, cmd, 0 ) ... ^^^^^ "Error74(CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE)" returns through it executed according to the following procedures. When you execute CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyFalse, 4, cmd, 0 ) ... ^^^^^^ "Error7(CY_U3P_ERROR_NO_EVENTS)" returns through it executed according to the following procedures. Is there a procedure for which it is insufficient what? 1,CyU3PDeviceConfigureIOMatrix(); isDQ32Bit = CyTrue; 2,CyU3PibInit(); 3,CyU3PGpifLoad(); 4,CyU3PGpifStart(); 5,CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyTrue, 4, cmd, 0 ); - CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE ERROR!! 6,CyU3PGpifControlSwInput( CyTrue ); - FW_TRIG trigeer on Control signal set by DR_GPIO is effective. Is not enabled DR_DATA. DQ[31:0] is all 0. 7,CyU3PGpifControlSwInput( CyFalse ); - FW_TRIG trigeer off My best regards.   
0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, everyone. I want to output 32 bit data directly to the GPIF-II data according to the FX3 firmware. GPIF-II is master mode. When you execute CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyTrue, 4, cmd, 0 ) ... ^^^^^ "Error74(CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE)" returns through it executed according to the following procedures. When you execute CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyFalse, 4, cmd, 0 ) ... ^^^^^^ "Error7(CY_U3P_ERROR_NO_EVENTS)" returns through it executed according to the following procedures. Is there a procedure for which it is insufficient what? 1,CyU3PDeviceConfigureIOMatrix(); isDQ32Bit = CyTrue; 2,CyU3PibInit(); 3,CyU3PGpifLoad(); 4,CyU3PGpifStart(); 5,CyU3PGpifWriteDataWords( 0, CyTrue, 4, cmd, 0 ); - CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE ERROR!! 6,CyU3PGpifControlSwInput( CyTrue ); - FW_TRIG trigeer on Control signal set by DR_GPIO is effective. Is not enabled DR_DATA. DQ[31:0] is all 0. 7,CyU3PGpifControlSwInput( CyFalse ); - FW_TRIG trigeer off My best regards.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I have mentioned in the attachment cannot be a new line.   
0 Likes