I need example psoc5 use emwin , "HELLO WORLD" to GLCD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

please help me.?????

0 Likes
18 Replies
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

I use no OS,no TS

0 Likes
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

I build error

"The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'."

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Hi,

probably nobody answered your question because nobody understood your problem. We all can see that you've made a C-coding error, but from that small piece of information every hint would be a guess.

As far as I remember I asked you before to post your project here if that is possible.

By the way: usually the very first error or warning (together with the source-file-line) states the reason for not compiling. The message you privided is the final one stating "I cannot compile your program"

Bob

PS: when it is too difficult for you to express what you want to say in English, I would suggest that you ask a friend or collegue to help you, as I can see English is not your native language and to help you needs more insight.

0 Likes
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you,I will try to communicate in English.

0 Likes
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

I Attach file code ,To help me.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

The uploaded Zip file has an error. Will you please

"Build->Clean Project"

"File->Create Workspace Bundle(minimal)"

and uplaod the .Zip-file again

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

Attact file again.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Yes, as I thought. You did not include the file "GUI.h" to the project header files. To do that, right-click in the workspace-explorer (at the left) on "Header Files" then "Add", search for your "GUI.h" and open it.

When you compile your program (as it is now) you'll find on bottom on the right-hand side an area showing "Errors Warnings Notes". Clicking on that area shows more information about what has happened and there you will see the hint, that "GIU.h" could not be found. When you double-click on that error-message the corresponding file will be opened and the cursor placed just on the offending line. Nice feature, isn't it?

Happy coding

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

Were unsuccessful ,not complete.

0 Likes
lock attach
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Yes, the compiler states quite clearly, that it cannot find the function GUI_Init() you called. Same with GUI_DispString

Where is it? Did you add the file to the source-modules?

You have a problem with some extenal programs (emWin) which you did not set up completely for the compiler. Probably you miss the GUI.c -File.

Seemingly too few people are using emWin to help you any further, this is not a PSoC or C-Compiler problem.

Bob 

0 Likes
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

Headache ????

it new support psoc,I will do next..

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

No, no headaches, did you add the GUI.c file?

Bob

0 Likes
witrc_282216
Level 1
Level 1

Without GUI.c in the emWin pack,I can not find it.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Well, and the compiler doesn't find it ether. Look at your emWin installation and documentation where to get it from or if you have it to make yourself which would mean: create that file and write all the routines given in GUI.h yourself. Go into the documentations would be the best.

Bob

0 Likes
crcac_264396
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

I know this thread is a bit stale, but I just had the same problem.

Basically you need to direct the compiler to the library linked file for emWin (since we don't have source code, only the linked libraries)

See the pdf component datasheet for the emWin Graphic Library -- on page 4

"Add the link library file. The emWin GUI can be used with the Keil_PK51, GNU CC, KEIL

MDK, or KEIL RVDS toolchain, so select the library according to the toolchain you choose.    

From the menu Project > Build Settings > Linker > General > Additional Link Files,    

select the library file.    

Note The process of adding the library to the linker is different for the GCC toolchain. In this    

case, the directory containing the library is added to the linker with the “Additional Library    

Directories” setting and the library is specified with the “Additional Libraries” setting. The    

library name used for this setting must have the “lib” prefix and “.a” suffix removed from the    

name.  In other words, give it the directory and in this case type in emWinnosnts under Additional Libraries    

0 Likes