Windows Console Application Source for Superpseed devices

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey anyone,

I'm just not finding that the PC application sources supplied for the FX3 development kit are cutting it as a starting point for a Windows application. The C++ projects require MFC libraries and my compiler does not support it. The C# apps are, well C#... Does anyone have a nice old C/C++ application with source that shows the basics of what needs to be done to setup and transfer data to/from superspeed endpoints? Nothing fancy is needed, I just want to verify exactly what is being sent back and forth. I know from my logic analyzer in my FPGA that it isn't always what the Cypress supplied applications are telling me. I can write C code to get the functionality that I want.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are two example applications that comes with Cypress SuperSpeed USBSuite. Bulkloop and Streamer. I think these applications should explain you the way to communicate with the specific endpoints of the device. Are you complaining about these two examples itself.

Regards,

sai krishna.

0 Likes