SDK V1.2.1 compile issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Just updated from V1.2 to V1.2.1 and compiled my project that had no issue on V1.2, after compiling it with V1.2.1, a lot of appeared, most are the simiar problems -

undefined reference to CyU3PGpioInit

undefined reference to CyU3PI2CInit

undefined reference to CyU3PSPIInit

When I selected the undefined reference function and click on "Open Declearation", I found the Declearation went to wrong position, how to fix this problem?

Even I uninstall V1.2.1 and re-install V1.2, the undefined reference problem still there, so frustrated !!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

With the latest SDK, Cypress has moved some functionality to a new library (cyu3lpp.a).  Did you include this new library in your build?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Try the following steps:

1.) Open Project in Eclipse

2.) Right click on the project in the Project Explorer and choose Properties

3.) Choose 'Settings' under 'C/C++ Build' in the Properties box (left panel)

4.) Under the 'Tool Settings' tab go to 'ARM Sourcery Windows GCC C Linker' -> 'Miscellaneous'

5.) Find 'Other flags' field (bottom right) anb add the following text with quotation marks along with other paths:  "${FX3_INSTALL_PATH}\firmware\u3p_firmware\lib\fx3_debug\cyu3lpp.a"

6.) Click Apply then click OK

Thanks,

sai krishna.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks sai, my problem fixed by copying Miscellaneous setting in V1.2.1 sample to my project.

0 Likes