Special Product Terms

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know what these "special product terms" are and how I can best take advantage of them?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

There they are! Found then in the TRM for PSoC5 starting at pg. 152.

Those Special product terms are used when chaining two ore more UDBs together to maintain shifting, carry in/out and probably some more arithmetic signals. AFAIK they are not accessible directly but are used internally when programming in verilog and/or using Verilog DataPath components.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Can you tell us WHERE you red about those "Special" product terms?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you are refering to product terms for PLD in UDB

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is nothing called "Special" product terms. Where exactly did you hear about this?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

There they are! Found then in the TRM for PSoC5 starting at pg. 152.

Those Special product terms are used when chaining two ore more UDBs together to maintain shifting, carry in/out and probably some more arithmetic signals. AFAIK they are not accessible directly but are used internally when programming in verilog and/or using Verilog DataPath components.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw, that's a shame. Thanks Bob!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Now, since your question seems to be answered, I'd like to know if you've asked (besides just to know) if you have got stuck with a problem from which we can help you out.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, no, I was just wondering if there was some awesome trick that I was missing. Apparently not. 🙂

0 Likes