Project Sense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to program Wiced sense to create my own apps.Can someone tell me how to start  and where to start?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I would like to invite you to walk through the below. It will give you a better understanding to SENSE as well as some head start to development.

WICED Sense Table of Contents

View solution in original post

10 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I would like to invite you to walk through the below. It will give you a better understanding to SENSE as well as some head start to development.

WICED Sense Table of Contents

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.It is a zipped file and i couldnt find any app to open the c/c++ wiced smart ide.

Help please

0 Likes

Use the WICED Smart IDE for Windows: WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1-IDE-Installer (Windows)

It's a self-extracting executable.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

IN THE VIDEO OF CRAETING A PROJECT,AFTER CREATING THE PROJECT HE HAS DOWNLOADED A FILE(IN THE LAST MIN) REPLACING THE NAME WITH THE WICED_SENSE(FOLDER NAME).THEN HE BUILD IT.BUT I CANT BUILD IT.THERE WERE MANY ERRORS IN .C FILE.HELP PLEASE

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

and the error is no rule to make target

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

in that post,he said to retain the drivers folder.i haven't deleted them.i just copied .so it should work,i guess.but its not working

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also use some AndroidStudio App projects, attached here on some threads.
Instead of Eclipse IDE you can also modify, extend the WICEDSense APK project (I did several times).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ITS WORKING.THANK YOU

0 Likes