windows 7 x64 for device cy7c68001

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good day, i need driver for windows 7 x64 for device cy7c68001. 

if you have the driver, can you send it to my e-mail: ge-520@ngs.ru ?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You can find drivers for Win7 64 at the location "Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\Driver\bin\wlh\x64" after you intsall Cypress SuiteUSB (from http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34870). Add the VID/PID entry corresponding to the VID/PID in your application in the CyUSB.inf (refer Modifying CYUSB.inf section in CyUSB.pdf at the location "Cypress Suite USB 3.4.7\Driver" after you install Cypress SuiteUSB.

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I add the VID/PID in CyUSB.inf and connect the device to the PC, but Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software. i restart my PC  "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" and my devise is work.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yep, you have to disable the driver signature enforcement during bootup.      www.cypress.com/?docID=32256

Regards,

Gayathri

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kotosvin,

You can also use the FX3 drivers that cypress gives with their FX3 controllers.
These drivers are backward compatible and can be used with high speed devices and with applications built on CyUSB.dll or CyUSB.lib from the previous SuiteUSB packages.
Also, this driver has embedded signature, so even if it looses its signature on altering the inf file. You can choose the option Continue Anyways, and the driver still works. So you avoid the hassle of pressing f8 during bootup.
You can install Cypress SuperSpeed USB Suite (the version appropriate to your OS) from the link:
http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57990.

And find the drivers installed at: C:\Cypress\Cypress USBSuite\driver\bin\win7\x64.

Njoy..

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Have you successfully installed the driver?  I can not find. Hex file for FX2. It have troubled me for a long time.Thank you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to use this driver for a Marvell USB-2-SMI adapter. Does someone have the PID and VID for this part?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I need driver for windows 10  x64 for device cy7c68001. 

I ve already the drivers for previous win version Xp,7,8 but nothing for Win10.

CAn you tell me if this driver exists.

Best regards Alain

0 Likes