Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

CY25422 Programming Tools

CY25422 Programming Tools

Anonymous
Not applicable
Question: What hardware and software is required to program a CY25422?

Answer:

The required programming tools are as follows:

Hardware:

CY3675-CLKMAKER1 CyClockMaker Clock Programming Kit- This includes the CY3240 USB-I2C Bridgewhich will be used for programming the device on the main programming board placed on the socket adapter mentioned below from your computer through USB.

The MiniProg that comes along with the kit is used only for updating the firmware on the PSoC Programmable System-on-Chip™ on the main programming board.

CY3675-SOIC8A Clock Socket Adapter- This needs to be bought separately and is not included in the kit.

Alternatively, you can use programmers from qualified vendors such as BP Microsystems. We have a General Purpose Clocks Third-Party Programmer List available on our website.

You also have an option to contact your Local Sales Representatives or Distributor Channel for programming.

Software:

CyberClocks Online™- This will be used to create a jedec file with your requirements for the hardware programmer. The access requires a free registration and application for Restricted Devices by ticking a check box for the same in your account.

Clock Programmer - The New Clock Programmer Clock Software for the programmer is bundled with PSoC Programmer software that you need to install. The Clock Programmer utilizes the CY3240 USB-I2C bridge to configure Cypress Clock devices. This programmer is built to utilize the new PSoC Programmer COM changes. New COM upgrades include API support for the CY3240 USB-I2C Bridge.

Documentation:

CY3675 Clock Programming Kit User Guide

The CyberClocks OnLine software has its own help content.

Ordering:

Your Local Sales Representatives. A list to select from your local sales person is available on our Website with their contact details. Following the link just provided you need to select your country name under “Location” and local area / state under “Area” dropdowns.

We have the convenience of our Online Cypress eShop.

If the volume is large enough, you can have Factory Programmed configurations after contacting your Local Sales Representatives.

0 Likes
Contributors